Love our foaming hand soap, but prefer a dispenser that matches your style? This glass foaming soap dispenser from Rail19 is as practical as it is beautiful. Choose a soap pump top that matches your bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
Holds approx. 12 fl. oz.
Heavy weight clear glass base - graduated cylindrical design
• Do not overfill the base. Doing so can cause soap to get into the pump bowl, and may cause pump issues. If you see soap or water has accumulated here, simply remove the pump, turn it up side down, and pump it multiple times – this will help drain the “bowl”.
• Check that the small tube that leads to the pump is not pushed too far into the pump, pulling it out slightly. This allows for air to flow to create the foam. You will see a small glass ball that sits above your tube, make sure this ball has room to move.
• Pump from the top surface, not the stem.
• Periodically (typically every refill), flush your foaming pump with white vinegar and warm water mixture by inserting the straw of the pump into a glass filled with warm water. (Those with hard or undrinkable water should use distilled water instead of tap.)
• Do not soak or submerge your foaming pump.
• Use a damp soft cloth to remove any soap build up on the outer surface of the pump. Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners to clean your pump.
• The glass bases are dishwasher safe, but not the pumps. You may also clean your glass base with warm water and soap. Please use caution when washing glass.