Columbus's first craft soaphouse!
Posted by : Phil Metzler /
We are very excited to announce the opening of our retail store this Saturday, November 21st! Come meet us, see our where our products are produced and shop for your family and friends. Our workshop and retail store is located at 1166 W 5th Ave, Columbus Ohio 43212 in the rear of the building. Our entryway is on the side, off of the parking lot we share with St. Luke’s Church. Brickhouse Cardio Club is the business located in the front of our building. We will be open:
- Saturday 11am to 4pm
- Sunday 11:30am to 4pm
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 11am to 6pm
We are making this a soft opening without much fanfare, with much more promotion and advertising to come. This caps a year that has been full of exciting growth:
- Moved the soap lab out of the house last October
- Moved into a commercial space while totally renovating our current 1,600 sf facility
- Moved everything into our current space, built up production capabilities and built out our retail space
- Hired an amazing Apprentice Soapmaker with a Master’s degree in Conservation Biology, herbalist training and experience crafting natural skin care and health products
- Hired several other talented and passionate design, sales and marketing associates
- Saw strong growth in our commercial foaming hand soap business, with many leading bars, restaurants and venues deciding to delight customers with the simple joy of great soap
Our family business is driven by a passion to create a revolution of health; producing safe, gentle and affordable products from simple, honest ingredients. We thank all of our customers and friends for their patronage and support. And we look forward to bringing you an exciting range of new products as we expand our retail presence, including salt and sugar scrubs, balms, essential oils, baby care, men’s care and more!