Lavender Fields Foaming Hand Soap
This soap has a crisp, clean lavender fragrances that is very pleasant. We add just a touch of Tea Tree and Rosemary essential oil for their antiseptic and healing properties and to soften the high notes of the lavender, making it ever so delicate, not overpowering.
Lavender is a wonderfully versatile herb, widely used for its broad range of antiseptic, antibiotic, sedative and detoxifying properties. The fragrance of this soap is sure to calm your senses and evoke visions of Tuscan fields of purple flowers. How serendipitous that the word Lavender comes from the Latin verb "lavare", meaning "to wash".
Six great reasons to love Glenn Avenue Foaming Hand Soaps:
- 1) Genuine saponified soaps made using oil and lye and traditional methods - full of natural, moisturizing glycerin and absolutely no foaming agents, surfactants or detergents
- 2) 100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive, Coconut and Sunflower oils
- 3) Incredible natural fragrances - scented with only essential plant oils and extracts - nothing artificial
- 4) Rich, silky lather that feels great, lasts long and rinses clean
- 5) Moisturized skin that feels soft and smooth, never dry
- 6) 16oz., half-gallon and gallon Refill bottles save you money and the world a little plastic
Note: Our half gallon and gallon refill containers are a great value but remember, our soaps do not have any added preservatives. They will remain fresh for at least 8 months, but after that the fragrance will begin to fade and the soap will begin to lose a bit of its freshness and silkiness. So buy accordingly ;)
Ingredients: Saponi?ed Oils of Organic Extra Virgin Olive, Organic Coconut and Organic Sunflower, Glycerin and Lavender, Tea Tree and Rosemary essential oils
Our Promise: Honest Skin Care! We handcraft Genuine Soap (Saponified Oils) and Skin Care products from natural and organic plant-based ingredients and scent them with only natural plant extracts & essential oils. NO Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals. NO artificial fragrances or preservatives. NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES).